A few posts back I mentioned we were filmed for a U.S. based television show late last year. Turns out it was for the popular HGTV program called House Hunters International. Our first airtime is Tuesday, May 12 at 10:30pm/9:30pm Central. All of our upcoming show times can also be found here. (Edit: final product below):
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) those of you in the U.S. will see it before we will. I’ve mentioned that I’m pretty terrified of the final result (it’s a lot harder than it looks!) but will also look back on the experience fondly. The final result is sure to be an embarrassment so be sure to tune in!
For those of you willing to play along, my wife created the following drinking game to enhance your viewing pleasure (and to numb the rough edges of our on-screen performance).
– For every time that Radhi says “fantastic”, drink!
– For every time the word “tumble dryer” is said, drink!
– For every time the word “bike” is said, drink!
– If Radhi’s comment about brass balls makes the cut, finish your drink!
– If Jed’s comment about the bidet makes the cut, finish your drink!
A quick thank you to Michael, Phil, Ray, and Chandra for making it such a memorable time.
Cheers and bottoms up!